Wed12172014

Last updateWed, 17 Dec 2014 2pm

Back You are here: Home News News Fire in the wall

News

Fire in the wall

Members of the South Franklin Volunteer Fire Department sprayed water into the wallMembers of the South Franklin Volunteer Fire Department sprayed water into the wall of a building at Premier Shavings on FM 900 on Friday, July 26 after a fire outside spread inside.

The fire originated next to the building in a 40’x 40’ pile of shavings. No major damages were caused by the fire and the shavings were not lost.