Notice is hereby given that the FRANKLIN COUNTY WATER DISTRICT is soliciting written
competitive bids for the purchase of the following item:
Zero Turn Slope Mower with the following specifications:
• Side to side slope cutting to 40 degrees.
• 72 inch cut.
• At least 4 to 6 inch cutting height range.
• Independent powered dual rear drive wheels.
• Minimum 38 HP diesel engine.
• Tilting operator seat.
• 1/4 inch thick steel mowing deck.
• Delivered fully assembled and ready to operate.
• Turf type tires.
• Medium lift blades
• Equipped with the following gauges: oil pressure, voltmeter, water temperature and hour meter.
• Shade canopy.
The bids will be accepted until 4:30 p.m. on Friday, June 1, 2012, at the District office located at 112 N. Houston, P.O. Box 559, Mount Vernon, TX 75457. Bids must be hand delivered or mailed in and marked “sealed bid” on the envelope. The bids will be opened and considered at 10:00 a.m. on June 4, 2012 at the District office. The Franklin County Water District reserves the right to accept or reject any and/or all bids.